A report from PublicIntegrity.org details new, and not-so-new investigations into Medicare Advantage potential fraud and abuse around the country. In multiple states, and across providers, Congress is trying to get a handle on the overpayments that are happening with this managed care approach to replacing original Medicare.
Search for Topics
You're not logged in!
- Medicare Advantage to be Taxed Unless Congress Acts
- New Medicare Cards for 2018
- Should You Put a Quote Engine on Your Website?
- The Importance of Building a Team
- 2018 Medicare Marketing Guidelines Released by CMS
- Monogamy over Polygamy – Recruiting vs. Writing
- Getting Calls Answered – Multiple Solutions
- AHIP Sees 28% Increase in Medigap Enrollment Among Seniors
- Reflecting on how I got here
- New Site Builder Makes it Easy to Look Great