A report from PublicIntegrity.org details new, and not-so-new investigations into Medicare Advantage potential fraud and abuse around the country. In multiple states, and across providers, Congress is trying to get a handle on the overpayments that are happening with this managed care approach to replacing original Medicare.
Search for Topics
You're not logged in!
- Reflecting on how I got here
- New Site Builder Makes it Easy to Look Great
- Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome!
- Why Medicare Agents Fail
- Question 3: How much money do I need to get started?
- The only way to know if you’re telling the truth
- 2 Lessons in Marketing
- Former Cop, Now Medicare Agent. Why?
- Work from home or move into a new office?
- Stop Being Needy = Increase Sales