A report from PublicIntegrity.org details new, and not-so-new investigations into Medicare Advantage potential fraud and abuse around the country. In multiple states, and across providers, Congress is trying to get a handle on the overpayments that are happening with this managed care approach to replacing original Medicare.
Search for Topics
- Monthly Bank Draft or Pay Annually for a Medicare Supplement?
- WordPress Sites Under Attack
- Medicare Advantage to be Taxed Unless Congress Acts
- New Medicare Cards for 2018
- Should You Put a Quote Engine on Your Website?
- The Importance of Building a Team
- 2018 Medicare Marketing Guidelines Released by CMS
- Monogamy over Polygamy – Recruiting vs. Writing
- Getting Calls Answered – Multiple Solutions
- AHIP Sees 28% Increase in Medigap Enrollment Among Seniors