A report from PublicIntegrity.org details new, and not-so-new investigations into Medicare Advantage potential fraud and abuse around the country. In multiple states, and across providers, Congress is trying to get a handle on the overpayments that are happening with this managed care approach to replacing original Medicare.
Search for Topics
- How to Select an FMO for Medicare Sales
- Technology when selling by phone
- What vehicle are you riding for Medicare sales?
- Chris Westfall Interviewed About Medicare Supplements
- CMS: Errors continue to plague Medicare Advantage plans’ provider directories
- Monthly Bank Draft or Pay Annually for a Medicare Supplement?
- WordPress Sites Under Attack
- New Medicare Cards for 2018
- The Importance of Building a Team
- 2018 Medicare Marketing Guidelines Released by CMS