Yes, this is a pet peeve of mine – any time you can avoid confusion with senior clients, you should. Anything that introduces uncertainty and confusion in the mind of a brand new client is bad for business. It is…
Search for Topics
- Dental + Vision + Hearing: Best Plan We’ve Found
- New CIGNA Med Supp Launch
- Hiring for Medicare Agents? Wait Just a Minute…
- Lost a Client to MAPD Mid-Year?
- Radius CRM & Google Clash = SOLUTION
- Appointment Follow Ups
- Rescinding Policies? Perspective on using G.I. vs. Underwritten.
- LIVE Saturday Q&A Webinar on Selling Medicare by Phone
- Aetna E-App and Site Navigation
- Mutual of Omaha Electronic Application Demonstration