Here, in this real call I received from an FMO recruiting operation, you can hear some good questions you should be asking before you are contractually obligated to an FMO.
See the video, then the tips underneath:
Questions to ask:
- Full commission. This means nothing short of the same the carrier offers, directly.
- Release upon request. The top FMO in the country DOES NOT offer releases, ever. Find out.
- Actual sales experience in the market.
(An insurance license is easy to get. How much success have they had actually selling, personally?)
- Availability during YOUR sales hours.. Do you speak with clients after hours? Weekends? When is YOUR upline available?
Bankers hours, only? When will they get back to you on actionable intelligence to help close the sale?
- How many “President's Club” and Carrier Awards trips has your immediate upline been on? What does that mean or not mean?
- Relationship with carrier reps who know what products are coming, where, and when.
Would you like to discuss where your contracts are? Write to: [email protected] anytime.
You must log in to post a comment.