A bipartisan group of senators, as well as the very powerful AHIP group lobbied the administration to not cut funding. With the mid-term elections coming quickly, the administration listened and has decided to put off the cuts to Medicare Advantage….
Search for Topics
- Medicare Updates – Monday 08/31/20
- New CIGNA Med Supp Launch
- Be VERY Careful Here, Please
- Fanatical Prospecting Class – The Video
- Meeting: Chik Fil’A vs. McDonald’s Experience?
- Long Term Care Opportunities and Unique Solutions
- UA Webinar on using Screen Share
- EnvisionRX Pulls out of Broker Market for PDP
- ManhattanLife Assurance Company Launches
- Accendo Final Expense Life