A bipartisan group of senators, as well as the very powerful AHIP group lobbied the administration to not cut funding. With the mid-term elections coming quickly, the administration listened and has decided to put off the cuts to Medicare Advantage….
- 5-23-22 Medicare Trivia You Should Know
- 05-16-22 Internal Meeting | Objections
- We are NOT a Non-Profit | 5/2/22 Office Meeting
- 2023 Medicare & You (SNEAK PEEK)
- Major Industry Updates – 4/11/22 Internal Office Meeting
- Danielle Kunkle Roberts on Building a Medicare Empire
- DCE to ACO – What does it mean???
- Aetna Industry Awards from 2021
- March 7 2022 Office Meeting
- Feb 28, 2022 Office Meeting