Re-posted from Chris Bloor:
FACTS ABOUT FOLLOW UP
• 48% of sales people never follow up with a prospect
• 25% of sales people make a second contact and stop
• 12% of sales people make more than three contacts
• 2% of sales are made on the first contact
• 3% of sales are made on the second contact
• 5% of sales are made on the third contact
• 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
• 80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
Creating and using a simple follow up system [that works on autopilot] is a guaranteed way to grow your business.
CONSIDER THIS: With less than 52% of all sales people following up with their prospects at all, you will not only grow your business but you will stand out ‘head and shoulders’ amongst your peers.
And bearing in mind that 80% of sales are made in the 5th to 12th contact if you are in a market with serious competition you can literally eliminate your competitors by simply following up on your prospects diligently and consistently.
We use follow-up systems like Send Out Cards for insurance agents, with customized campaigns that we make available to members.
Whatever you use, you must employ some sort of follow up system. All professionals do, if they plan to stick around!
You must log in to post a comment.