PUBLIC POST… West Virginia has always had a law that prohibits agents/companies from writing Medicare Supplements more than 30 days from the effective date. This was a very strange restriction and quite bothersome for any agents working the Turning 65…
Home › Approved Membership › West Virginia Special Rules for Med Supps
You're not logged in!
Click here to join our site today!
Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
- Part B Things You Might Not Know – 03-06-23 Meeting
- 02-13-23 Meeting | Improving Sales Process & Loss of Medicaid
- 02-06-23 Meeting | Timing Issues and More
- Improving the Sales Process – January 23, 2023 Internal Sales Meeting
- New Year, New Agency – January 9, 2023
- Med Supp Carrier Stealing Clients – Important to Know| 12-22-22 Meeting
- Final Push During AEP – Tweaks and Expectations
- October 31, 2022 Internal Office Meeting – Improvements during AEP
- October 24 ’22 Internal Meeting – AEP Tweaks & Fixes
- October 17, 2022 Internal Office Meeting | AEP Started