Medicare – The Basics Medicare is only complex when you're getting started. Basically, Medicare pays 80% of the client's medical bills. The Supplement pays the other 20%. It does so electronically, automatically, only by showing their card at the provider's…
Home › Training Modules › Medicare 101 – What is Medicare?
You're not logged in!
Click here to join our site today!
Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
- Part B Things You Might Not Know – 03-06-23 Meeting
- 02-13-23 Meeting | Improving Sales Process & Loss of Medicaid
- 02-06-23 Meeting | Timing Issues and More
- Improving the Sales Process – January 23, 2023 Internal Sales Meeting
- New Year, New Agency – January 9, 2023
- Med Supp Carrier Stealing Clients – Important to Know| 12-22-22 Meeting
- Final Push During AEP – Tweaks and Expectations
- October 31, 2022 Internal Office Meeting – Improvements during AEP
- October 24 ’22 Internal Meeting – AEP Tweaks & Fixes
- October 17, 2022 Internal Office Meeting | AEP Started