UPDATE: 2019 There is a new period, January 1 through March 31, where a senior can now leave an MAPD (Advantage) plan and return to original Medicare. They could also switch from one MAPD to another MAPD during this period….
Search for Topics
- What to do after PlanFinder Tool Change!?!
- From Washington DC – Potential Changes For Us
- Dental + Vision + Hearing: Best Plan We’ve Found
- 30 New Clients Per Month from Telemarketing
- Everest Reinsurance Company
- Internal Agency Weekly Office Meetings
- How to go from a Medicare Advantage to a Medicare Supplement Plan
- Medicare Advantage Made Easier
- CSI / CSO Medicare Supplement Update
- Facebook Lead Ads into Radius CRM