A report from PublicIntegrity.org details new, and not-so-new investigations into Medicare Advantage potential fraud and abuse around the country. In multiple states, and across providers, Congress is trying to get a handle on the overpayments that are happening with this managed care approach to replacing original Medicare.
Search for Topics
- Medicare Update 09-21-2020
- Medicare Updates – Monday 08/31/20
- New CIGNA Med Supp Launch
- Be VERY Careful Here, Please
- Fanatical Prospecting Class – The Video
- Meeting: Chik Fil’A vs. McDonald’s Experience?
- Long Term Care Opportunities and Unique Solutions
- UA Webinar on using Screen Share
- EnvisionRX Pulls out of Broker Market for PDP
- ManhattanLife Assurance Company Launches