Chris was vacationing in a cabin up high on “Ski Mountain”, Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The first day, the family went whitewater rafting. It was a great experience, the first for the entire family, and it quickly was recognized as a metaphor…
Home › Approved Membership › What Chris Learned while Whitewater Rafting in Gatlinburg
You're not logged in!
Click here to join our site today!
Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
- Humana Med Supp – Great Changes!
- New State Birthday Rule & More | Weekly Meeting 3/27/23
- Part B Things You Might Not Know – 03-06-23 Meeting
- 02-13-23 Meeting | Improving Sales Process & Loss of Medicaid
- 02-06-23 Meeting | Timing Issues and More
- Improving the Sales Process – January 23, 2023 Internal Sales Meeting
- New Year, New Agency – January 9, 2023
- Med Supp Carrier Stealing Clients – Important to Know| 12-22-22 Meeting
- Final Push During AEP – Tweaks and Expectations
- October 31, 2022 Internal Office Meeting – Improvements during AEP