Effective 8/1/15, Oxford Life will no longer pay full commission on guarantee issue cases. (Open Enrollment will continue to be paid at full commission, as with all carriers.) Oxford had been one of the last remaining companies in the country…
Home › Medicare supplements › Oxford Life Lowers the Boom on G.I. Cases
You're not logged in!
Click here to join our site today!
Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
- Part B Things You Might Not Know – 03-06-23 Meeting
- 02-13-23 Meeting | Improving Sales Process & Loss of Medicaid
- 02-06-23 Meeting | Timing Issues and More
- Improving the Sales Process – January 23, 2023 Internal Sales Meeting
- New Year, New Agency – January 9, 2023
- Med Supp Carrier Stealing Clients – Important to Know| 12-22-22 Meeting
- Final Push During AEP – Tweaks and Expectations
- October 31, 2022 Internal Office Meeting – Improvements during AEP
- October 24 ’22 Internal Meeting – AEP Tweaks & Fixes
- October 17, 2022 Internal Office Meeting | AEP Started